We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise.
Dear User, on this page you will find information about the processing of your personal data on https://www.datadigitalis.net (hereinafter, the “Website”).
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of Data Digitalis Digital Marketing Agency (hereinafter the “Data Digitalis” or “we“). The use of the Internet pages of Data Digitalis is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data of data subjects shall always be in line with the Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Data Digitalis.
The Data Controller is Data Digitalis. Marketing Agency of Owlsfield Ventures Ltd. With registered office in New Horizon Building, Ground Floor, 3/4 Miles Philip S.W, Phillip Goldson Hwy. Belize City, Belize who can be contacted using the following email address: email@example.com
TYPE AND SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
When you visit the Website, fill in our online forms (e.g. to ask for support), or decide to receive marketing communications, we may process the following personal data:
- Information you provide to us through our website: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on www.casadelmarketing.com (our site). It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a service, request information, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, details of your business activities. You can choose not to provide this information by not entering it when prompted to do so. If you do not provide us with some or all of the requested information, we may not be able to provide the requested information or service to you.
- Information customers and potential customers provide to us: You may choose to provide personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Other information we collect in the course of operating our business: We also collect information from our suppliers, service providers, agents, consultants, business partners, professional advisors and other third parties for the purpose of managing and operating our business. For example, we will collect business contact information, financial information and other information necessary to engage third parties and to evaluate their performance.
- Information we receive from other sources: This is information we receive about you from third parties. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you if and when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
With the aim of execute the agreement entered into between you and Data Digitalis, we process your data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If we are not able to process your personal data whether because you object the processing or restrict the processing, then we will not be able to achieve the purposes listed above and consequently we couldn’t provide you with the services.
Additionally, based on your consent or our legitimate interest, we will process your data to provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you. You could withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement applies to the following:
- Personal information we collect through our website.
- Personal information we collect about you in the course of doing business with you, such as when you engage with us a customer, potential customer, supplier, service provider, professional advisor, consultant or other third party in relation to the provision of our services and the operation of our business generally.
As the controller, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website.
We retain your data for the period strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data were collected. Once the relationship between you and us finalise your data will be block during the legal terms established in the applicable regulations, then data will be deleted.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR DATA
Data Digitalis uses third-party suppliers to guarantee the operation of the Website and provide you with the services offered on it.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given express consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. The legitimate interests that we will rely on are as listed above under “Uses made of the information”. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a ground for processing your data where we have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and where such assessment supports the use of such data processing.
At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us using the following email address: email@example.com.
You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
Additionally, you could request:
- the access to your personal data and obtain a copy; the deletion or rectification of your personal data;
- the objection to or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- to request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
If you believe that your personal data have not been processed in accordance with the law or wish to complain about their use, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In Spain this is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD). https://www.aepd.es/es whose contact details are as follows:
Agencia de Protección de Datos:
C/ Jorge Juan, 6
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the following contact details firstname.lastname@example.org
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that such persons not submit personal information to us. We believe that it’s important that parents supervise their children when they are online. As a result, we require that children under the age of 18 use this service only under the direct supervision of parents or guardians
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.